MS in Business Analytics Jobs and Careers
The Online MSBA program has been built from a core program theme of business intelligence and analytics specifically to provide you with a competitive advantage as you pursue a career in analytics. From the very first class through your final capstone project, our curriculum is designed to pair technical development with data visualization and communication skills to make you the kind of well-rounded professional best suited for the most desirable analytics jobs.
Learn more about the benefits of a career in analytics and the power of the Online MSBA network to connect you with top-tier analytics jobs.
Demonstrated Success by W&M Online MSBA Alumni
Hiring Trends for Analytics Jobs
The market has never been hotter for professionals seeking to embark on or advance in a career in analytics. Consider the following data about the phenomenal employment potential for Online MSBA graduates:
LinkedIn's top 25 in-demand hard business skills for 20207:
A Vibrant Professional Network
Your Online MSBA classmates comprise a formidable professional network, with connections to numerous thriving industries and top-tier companies.
Online MSBA students are employed across industries that include:8
Some of the most notable employers of our Online MSBA students are:8
- J.P Morgan Chase
- Lockhead Martin
- GE Appliances
- Smithfield Foods
- Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni of W&M’s Online MSBA program from graduating cohorts between 2021 and 2022
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, from glassdoor.com/List/Best-Jobs-in-America-LST_KQ0,20.htm
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, from glassdoor.com/Salaries/data-scientist-salary-SRCH_KO0,14.htm
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, from glassdoor.com/Salaries/us-data-engineer-salary-SRCH_IL.0,2_IN1_KO3,16.htm
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, from payscale.com/research/US/Job=Analytics_Manager/Salary
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, from bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm
- Retrieved on April 8, 2022, linkedin.com/business/learning/blog/learning-and-development/most-in-demand-skills-2020
- Based on cumulative self-reported W&M Online MSBA student profile data collected from the spring 2018-2021 cohort